I showed the "shoot your shot" video yesterday in class.
1. In feedback I was told that the writing is strong.
2. It could be condensed- the divine bit just goes on for ages pointlessly.
3. Try to be narrow- is it just about reproduction?
4. Who is it for? It can just be for yourself, actually.
5. Make a storyboard.
6. If you use other's videos you gotta think about the viewing of it. Peep through a keyhole at a screen or put a bunch of stuff around the computer.
7. Look up- Laurie Anderson, Marina Abramovic, Marshall McLuhan, Naim June Paik, William Burroughs.
8. Send Rob and Jaygo a new question.
1-It's great that they said the writing was strong.
2-I see that the video sampled stuff goes on for ages...
3-Not sure really, I guess it would be better to concentrate on one process and experiment with ways to present it. Better for presentation to auidence
4-Maybe what I'm doing is for myself- especially with the music and videos, but I really want it to be for others.
6-not really sure if I agree.
8-Ok, I still have to think about it though.
*Also, maybe generate a kind of 'mini task' each week...