Tuesday 29 May 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen , The Fabulous Stains

I remember ages ago I watched this great film about an aspiring girl- punk rock band.



I was searching for this film and I found this list of must-see films for aspiring punk rock girls everywhere- very enjoyable!

http://www.flavorwire.com/79554/10-must-see-films-for-aspiring-punk-rock-girls-everywhere


I also found some other great films...


Sexploitation- Nymphoid Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell



Sexploitation- Reform School GIrls




Don't Need You- Riot Grrl Documentary





JUBILEE 1978, featuring Toyah Wilcox. Queen Elizabeth I travels to late twentieth-century Britain to discover a tawdry and depressing landscape where life mostly seems aimless and is anyway held cheap. Three post-punk girls while away their vacuous existence as best they can, from time-to-time straying into murder to relieve the boredom. 
Quite interesting as it's the Jubilee this weekend!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment